ICG Member Julie LaRoche of the Department of Biology has been elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. Dr. LaRoche, a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Marine Biogeochemistry and Microbial Genomics, is recognized internationally for her research — her RSC Fellowship is well deserved. You can learn more about Dr. LaRoche and Dalhousie’s other RSC Fellows here: https://www.dal.ca/news/2021/09/07/royal-society-of-canada-recognizes-research-excellence-at-dalhou.html?utm_source=Today@Dal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dalnews
- Congratulations to Elizabeth Weston and Dr. Gina Filloramo, winners of the 2023 Gray-Doolittle awards.
- Picture a Scientist documentary screening and panel discussion.
- Careers in Science Communication With a Focus on Science Journalism
- Serial secondary and tertiary endosymbiosis in dinoflagellates
- ICG all-lab monthly meeting