ICG Ph.D. student Shannon Sibbald has been awarded the 2022 Faculty of Medicine Excellence in Research Award for her research proposal entitled “Patterns and process of genome evolution in harmful algal bloom-forming protists”. Shannon is co-supervised by ICG Members John Archibald and Andrew Roger. Congratulations Shannon!
- ICG Member Alastair Simpson awarded the 2022 Killam Professorship
- ICG all-lab monthly meeting
- ICG trainees Dr. Robyn Wright and Cedric Blais appointed ICG Seminar and Social Media Coordinators
- ICG supporting workshop on bioinformatics training
- ICG Ph.D. student Shannon Sibbald wins 2022 Faculty of Medicine Excellence in Research Award