Dr. Robyn Wright, a postdoctoral fellow in the Langille Lab, and Archibald Lab Ph.D. student Cedric Blais have agreed to serve two-year terms as ICG Seminar and Social Media Coordinators. Their job will be to run the ICG seminar series and to build and maintain a social media presence for the Institute. Robyn and Cedric, thank you for your service to ICG!
- ICG Member Alastair Simpson awarded the 2022 Killam Professorship
- ICG all-lab monthly meeting
- ICG trainees Dr. Robyn Wright and Cedric Blais appointed ICG Seminar and Social Media Coordinators
- ICG supporting workshop on bioinformatics training
- ICG Ph.D. student Shannon Sibbald wins 2022 Faculty of Medicine Excellence in Research Award