Dr. Robyn Wright, a postdoctoral fellow in the Langille Lab, and Archibald Lab Ph.D. student Cedric Blais have agreed to serve two-year terms as ICG Seminar and Social Media Coordinators. Their job will be to run the ICG seminar series and to build and maintain a social media presence for the Institute. Robyn and Cedric, thank you for your service to ICG!
- Analyses of microeukaryotes rewrite the “rules” of genome evolution derived from studies of macrobes
- The Australian dingo is an early offshoot of modern breed dogs
- ICG Member Erin Bertrand receives Dalhousie Emerging Investigator Award
- Agar, toothpicks, sequencers and the human microbiome
- Complex models of sequence evolution for phylogenomics