Alastair Simpson, CGEB Member and Professor of Biology, has been elected to Fellowship in the American Academy of Microbiology. The Academy, the honorific leadership group within the American Society for Microbiology, recognizes excellence, originality, service and leadership in the microbial sciences. Congratulations Alastair!
- Congratulations to Elizabeth Weston and Dr. Gina Filloramo, winners of the 2023 Gray-Doolittle awards.
- Picture a Scientist documentary screening and panel discussion.
- Careers in Science Communication With a Focus on Science Journalism
- Serial secondary and tertiary endosymbiosis in dinoflagellates
- ICG all-lab monthly meeting