Lam Si Tung Ho is a Canada Research Chair (Tier II) in Stochastic Modelling. His interests are in developing stochastic models and method with applications to evolutionary biology and epidemiology. Congratulations Dr. Ho!
- Congratulations to Elizabeth Weston and Dr. Gina Filloramo, winners of the 2023 Gray-Doolittle awards.
- Picture a Scientist documentary screening and panel discussion.
- Careers in Science Communication With a Focus on Science Journalism
- Serial secondary and tertiary endosymbiosis in dinoflagellates
- ICG all-lab monthly meeting