Dalhousie’s Emerging Investigator awards recognize early-career researchers (within seven years of their first academic appointment) who have demonstrated a high level of achievement in their field. This certainly applies to Dr. Bertrand, who leads an internationally recognized research team studying marine microbial ecology. Congratulations Erin!
- Analyses of microeukaryotes rewrite the “rules” of genome evolution derived from studies of macrobes
- The Australian dingo is an early offshoot of modern breed dogs
- ICG Member Erin Bertrand receives Dalhousie Emerging Investigator Award
- Agar, toothpicks, sequencers and the human microbiome
- Complex models of sequence evolution for phylogenomics