CGEB Member Michael Gray has been awarded the distinction of Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science for his “distinguished contributions to the field of molecular evolution, particularly in the area of endosymbiosis, organelle origins, molecular biology and genomics”. Congratulations Michael!
- Congratulations to Elizabeth Weston and Dr. Gina Filloramo, winners of the 2023 Gray-Doolittle awards.
- Picture a Scientist documentary screening and panel discussion.
- Careers in Science Communication With a Focus on Science Journalism
- Serial secondary and tertiary endosymbiosis in dinoflagellates
- ICG all-lab monthly meeting